Skip to content
Free Delivery within 10 miles of Good Brothers Wine Bar
Free Delivery within 10 miles of Good Brothers Wine Bar

Innocent Bystander Pinot Gris

£18.00
Availability: translation missing: en.general.icons.icon_check_circle icon Only 1 left!

Notify me when back in stock

Style – Medium Bodied, Dry, White

Grapes – Pinot Gris

Region – Yarra Valley, Australia

Winemaking - The fruit was 100% handpicked and whole bunch pressed. 85% of the fruit went into stainless steel tanks for a long, cold fermentation to preserve freshness in the wine. The remaining 15% of the fruit was fermented and matured in French oak for three months with regular barrel stirring, to give a luscious mouthfeel.

What it tastes like - This fresh, crisp and bone-dry Pinot Gris was partially fermented and matured in French oak to give a luscious mouthfeel. Brimming with freshly cut pears and notes of lemon thyme, the palate is both floral and savoury, finishing with a lemon sorbet tang.

Dietary – None

ABV – 13.5%